January 14, 2013

New Year Affirmation


Several of you have asked for this in print.  Here you go!


New Year Affirmation
I enter the New Year with the understanding that I am making a fresh start. I begin by discarding thoughts, attitudes, and habits that are not compatible with an excellent life.  I let go of whatever caused past discouragement, disappointment, or disagreement. I am open and receptive to new ideas, activities and relationships.

Each day, I can follow a fresh plan of fulfillment. I act on divine ideas that I receive in moments of meditation and inspiration. These ideas flow through positive thoughts. As I use creative thinking to build upon divine ideas, my activities become more dynamic and my abilities are enhanced. Therefore, I enter this New Year with optimism, joy and enthusiasm.